This pointer will take you back to the index for special days, Christmas, Thanksgiving, this page, a safe page site for children, My totally Christian site,
and a bunch more I'm working on!
I'm so glad your here! I hope and pray
you enjoy your visit with me. My pages are different for one very important
reason, I am a Born again, Bible believing Commited Christian and because of that,
this site will reflect my beliefs.
Friendship is a wonderful
way of showing love.Can you think of someonethat this picture reminds you of?
UM, let's see, I can think of 2 right now!Christi, who made this darling globe you see, and Laura, who created my "Love" banner! Thanks Ladies!
LOVE, n.[Taken from Webster's 1828 Dictionary]
1. An affection of the mind excited by beauty and worth of any kind, or by the qualities of an object which communicate pleasure, sensual or intellectual. It is opposed to hatred. Love between the sexes, is a compound affection, consisting of esteem and benevolence. Love is excited by pleasing qualities of any kind, as by kindness, benevolence and charity. Love is ardent friendship, or a strong attachment springing from good will and esteem, and the pleasure derived from the company, civilities and kindness of others.
Between certain natural relatives, love seems to be in some cases instinctive. Such is the love of a mother for her child, which manifests itself toward an infant, before any particular qualities in the child are unfolded. This affection is apparently as strong in irrational animals as in human beings.
We speak of the love of amusements, the love of books, the love of money, and the love of whatever contributes to our pleasure or supposed profit.
The love of God is the first duty of man, and this springs from just views of his attributes or excellencies of character, which afford the highest delight to the sanctified heart. Esteem and reverence constitute ingredients in this affection, and a fear of offending him is its inseparable effect.
2. Courtship; chiefly in the phrase, to make love, that is, to court; to woo; to solicit union in marriage.
3. Patriotism; the attachment one has to his native land; as the love of country.
4. Benevolence; good will. God is love . 1John 4.
5. The object beloved. The lover and the love of human kind [friendship].
6. A word of endearment. Trust me, love.
Some think it is giving a box of candy! MMMM I love Chocolate!
Follow the to visit Annie's Valentine page, as always, you will feel right at home!
This page will have a lot of linksto my other "love" pages this globe is your "map" back here.
E-Mail me!This is my "mail carrier"
She's a cutie huh?