THE CHRISTIAN AND TEMPTATION
THE CHRISTIAN & TEMPTATION
1. Who is the Christian´s chief enemy? 1 Peter 5:8
2. What should be the Christian´s attitude toward Him? James 4:7
3. What is the Christian´s main defense against Satan?
4. How do we develop or obtain faith? Romans 10:17
5. What weapon did Jesus Christ use when He was tempted?
6. What is one purpose for knowing the Word of God?
7. What keeps the Christian from knowing and understanding the
deeper things of God´s word? I Cor. 3:1-3
Note: A spiritual Christian is one who is in fellowship with Jesus and
led by the Holy Spirit. A carnal Christian neglects God´s Word, has
unconfessed sin in his life and is a spiritual baby.
8. Will God allow the Christian to be tempted more than he can
9. Whose fault is a Christian´s defeat? James 1:13-14
10. If a Christian sins, what is he to do? I John 1:9
What will God do?-------------------------
11. Why does God allow temptation? I Pet I :6-7, James 1:2-3
12. Where can the Christian go for help? Heb. 4:15-16
13. Is Jesus praying for you? John 17:15
God's Word and eternal life, The Christian & Baptism, The Christian & reading, The Christian & prayer,
The Christian and witnessing, The Christian & Temptation, The Christian and giving.